Our early childhood classrooms provide an interactive environment rich in experiences and quality resources to foster growth and development in young children. Our teaching staff is made up of dedicated and professional early childhood educators. Through center based guided learning, structured curriculum, exploratory play and nurturing adult-child relationships, we are laying a foundation for your child. This foundation fosters an enjoyment in learning and a positive attitude toward school. We encourage emerging literacy – the ability to read, write, speak and listen. We nurture a sense of wonder through the study of math and science and we promote creativity through experinces with art and music. As children grow, we foster independence and assist children with skills necessary for futre school success.
Lamb School operates September through May. Our first day of school for the 2020/2021 school year is Tuesday, September 8th.
Our school day runs from 9 am – 2 pm Monday – Thursday with dismissal for all classes at 12 pm on Fridays.
Lamb School follows the CyFair ISD for school closings in the event of inclement weather. Lamb School will communicate school closures via One Call voice messages and emails, and on social media.
The calendar for the 2020-2021 school year highlights important school events and school closures.
A monthly calendar is sent home each month also highlighting upcoming special events and opportunities.
Teachers will send home weekly activity plans to highlight your student’s learning objectives.
Lamb School is licensed by the Texas Department of Health and Human Services
The Parent Handbook is updated yearly. It is an important resource with information about all of our policies and procedures. Hard copies of this document are located in the Lamb School office. Every enrolling family is required to read and understand the policies and procedures of Lamb School. Let us know if you have any questions.
18 MONTHS – 2 YEAR OLDS
- An extra change of clothing in a plastic bag (several changes if the child is potty training, please)
- A snack, lunch and water bottle. The snack should be packed separately from the lunch in a baggie and all food items should be easy to eat finger foods that do not present a choking hazard.
- A fitted sheet, small blanket and travel pillow for nap time. A Kinder Mat labeled with your child’s name will be provided.
- A Special love item for rest (stuffed toy, blanket, pacifier, etc.)
3, 4 and 5 YEAR OLDS
- A backpack
- A Ziploc bag with a change of clothes (or two)
- A snack for the morning
- A lunch if your child is staying until 2 pm
- A water bottle with your child’s name on it
- Three-year-olds will bring a fitted sheet, small blanket and travel pillow for nap time. a Kinder Mat will be provided and kept at school.
Please label all items with your child’s name including sippy cups, water bottles, snacks and lunches.
Students bring a morning snack and lunch to school each day. For your convenience we also have a lunch program where lunch is ordered and delivered to your child’s classroom at lunchtime. Please also send a water bottle to school every day.
Mondays and Tuesdays children can order chicken nuggets or macaroni and cheese. Both options come with a juice box. The cost is $5 payable in the school office with an order form.
PAPA JOHN’S PIZZA
Wednesdays and Thursdays children can order pizza. They will receive two slices of cheese pizza and a juice pouch. The cost is $5 payable in the school office with an order form.