Lamb School loves to partner with parents and grandparents so that family members can use their God-given gifts to assist us in supporting our mission and providing services that touch the lives of our teachers and students. Throughout the year, we host PARENT VOLUNTEER COFFEES so that those who are interested can learn about opportunities to serve. Some of the areas where volunteers are needed include:
- Assisting at special events and on-campus field trips
- Serving as Room Parent to help teachers organize classroom parties and special events
- Decorating for special events
- Planning Teacher Appreciation Week events
- Preparation of classroom materials for teachers (cutting, tracing, etc.)
Contact the school office for more information or to indicate your interest in serving at Lamb School. We love parent volunteers!